Renters Insurance for Santa Cruz County and The Greater Bay Area

Single or duplex family dwellings rented to others have both property and liability exposures and require coverage if a lender is involved. Earthquake and Flood coverage may be included if those perils are anticipated. Contents belonging to the owner can be added to a Rental Dwelling policy. Ask your Agent if including the liability for a rental on your Homeowner policy will save you money.

Get a FREE Quote or Give us a Call at 831-462-6900